Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hello World!

This is my first blog and I've decided as my first post to do my monthly favorites. I see them all the time on youtube love seeing what products people are loving and disliking every month. Soooo here we go.

1) Laura Mercier Artist Eyes Palette
lauramericer artist palette
Got this baby for Christmas from my neighbor and I have been asking for this palette since it came out. I have always wanted to try Laura Mercier eye shadows, but I am very picky about eyeshadows lately. The colors are very pigmented and soft and blend-able. It's very reminiscence of the The Urban Decay Naked palette but the colors have less fall out. It was a special at the Sephora store apparently and they do not sell it at the Nordstrom's Laura Mericer counter.

2) Marilyn Monroe Limited Edition Lipstick ( Love Goddess)
lifemakeupnstuff
I love bold pigmented colors and this does not disappoint. I fill my lips in with NYX Fushia lip pencil then apply one coat of love goddess then i pat on some Mac's pressed powder and then add another coat of love goddess and it holds perfectly. It lasted all through Christmas dinner. I only had to apply once. Usually I would have applied two or three times.

lifemakeupnstuff
3) Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner pen
I got this in the Sephora eyeliner sample kit and was very hesitant to use this because I have the other tattoo eyeliner and I wasnt thrilled after a while with it. Instead of looking black black it looks soft black. But this is pen I am absolutely in love with it. It is actually almost fool proof. Its a rich black color. Dries nice and still looks good hours later.

lifemakeupnstuffSigma Makeup Palette lifemakeupnstuff
4) Sigma Paris Palette blush ( Peche)/ Sigma Large Angled  Contour Brush F40
I looove this color blush and it how it applies with this brush. I use it at as a everyday color. It's a pink color but i also see some peach in it. Soft blend-able, will be sad when Im all done but I have a feeling it will be a while before I hit pan. LOL. As for the brush I cant wait to get my next paycheck so I can try out more Sigma brushes. I will be purchasing the Angled kabuki brush.

5) My Mac palette
 I've used these colors alot lately. Electra, Woodwinked, Satin Taupe, Copperplate and Cranberry have been used quite a but this month.

lifemakeupnstuff
6) Cargo Bronzer
lifemakeupnstuff
Awesome just amazing I don't know what I did before without. It gives a beautiful glow to the skin not to much shimmer at all. If you want something subtle I suggest this. I found mine at Ulta because my mom gave her's away.

7)  Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Aloe Wipes
Removes your makeup and refreshes your face. Feels very good on my eyelids at the end of the night.
I wish it came in a bigger quantity.
lifemakeupnstuff
lifemakeupnstuff
8) Anastasia Brow Wiz ( Medium Ash)
Mine are falling out for some reason.

9) Jack Black LipBalm in Mint
Favorite Lip Balm ever. I will be purchasing more of these as I lose misplace things constantly. It very  hydrating and smells good. I constantly saw Temptalia rave about this and I finally gave in and purchased it then kicked myself for waiting for so long.

Jack Black lifemakeupnstuff
lifemakeupnstuff10) Loreal True Match Lumi( N1-2)
I was feeling very blue and was getting sick of my regular foundation. I didnt feel I had any glow to me so I picked this up after reading up on it and watching reviews and I am very happy. I picked it up, it has pretty good coverage. All you need is one pump, I dab it on my face then buff it in with my Samantha Chapman stippling brush.

DISLIKES
1) Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid eyeliner ( Perversion)
lifemakeupnstuff Urban Decay
I received this in the Sephora eyeliner set and I truly hate this eyeliner. I saw it on Xsparkage and she raved about it and I was looking forward to trying it. It is terrible it dries to fast and looks like thin piece of paper on your eyelid. It is definitely not good for mature skin as it will cling to ever wrinkle possible.

2) Mega Plush Mascara
lifemakeupnstuffI usually buy luxury brand mascara but since money has been barely existent, I've gone through so many drugstore brands in the last 2 months its almost embarrassing. For what I paid I could have bought quite a few name brand mascara's. The only one I really enjoyed was the Revlon PhotoReady. It such a dark black and makes them look full. My eyelashes looked regular and natural there was nothing spectacular about them after using this.


No comments:

Post a Comment