Sunday, March 3, 2013



February Favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there it's been a while since I updated my blog and shame on me Ive been busy with school and being just lazy! Broke as well. I've made it a mission to start using more of the products I own that are being neglected. But for now into the February Favs!


First lets start off with my MAC Face and Body I'm in the shade N1
I love that this is build able and light I don't feel like I have a ton of face makeup on when I wear this. I set it with my prep and prime or my mineralize skinfinish. There are smaller bottles that you can purchase but the woman gave me the 4oz which is fine because Ill have it for a while lol!

Next love of my life is the Sigma Flat Angled Kabuki - F88
This brush makes my skin look flawless whether I use a full coverage foundation (for when those days your skin hates you) or a sheer to medium coverage foundation. I have found that it does suck up alot of foundation when I dip the brush into the product so instead I plop ( love that word) on my cheeks forehead and chin and little on the nose. It blends beautifully. I love hearing your skin looks flawless considering I was made fun of for my bad acne. I've used this on my mother who has a matured skin and she looked lovely her face looked great.

MAC Purring Tendertone lipbalm
I purchased this in the cosmetic store. You know the ones that have all the old MAC products that aren't for sale anymore or discontinued. I plan on going back and buying more and trying a different scent. I originally had Mac lip conditioner the pink one. But my nephew got into that then that went buh bye. It does moisturize and smell yummy. I don't think it taste very good not very hygienic.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer is next up. It is a matte bronzer no shimmer at all. I used this tons of times in february I gave my cargo bronzer a rest. However I notice its a bit orange on me and I feel like an oompa loompa so I go easy on it.

Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer. Got this as a sample and its amazing I will be purchasing this after I run out of the sample. The ladies love when you ask for samples haha NOT but tooo bad ladies. Girls get your free samples there good for traveling and trying something out before spending a boat load of money on something you might end up being disappointed in.

Armani Eyes To Kill is my favorite mascara EVER. My mom bought the black tube this time last time we got the silver tube. This product makes my puny lashes awesome long and have volume. I do not curl my lashes because they do not hold. The wand is okay. This is quite a pricey mascara.

Anastasia Eye Brow pencil in ash brown. I reach for this more than the shadow but I go back and forth so.


Dislikes $%*#@$*

Anastasia Tinted Eyebrow Gel in Brunette. I was so excited to try this I couldn't wait to use it at first it was fine I like the ginge tinge it gave my brows because im a envious of girls who are red heads. After a while to much started coming out when I pulled the wand out and a glop would be on my brows and I think this has shimmer in it. Why would I want shimmery brows. If I wanted shimmer brows I'd put glitter on them. Brows should be matte not sparkly. I haven't decided what Im going to do to with this throw it out or keep it. If I take a clean mascara wand and run in threw my brows after I put this on it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment